Martin and Georgina Lee took over the running of the shop in June 2017 following the retirement of Graham Allen.
In March 2014, the shop celebrated 60 years of service to the people and churches of Warwick and Leamington and the surrounding area. It had originally been opened by Mr and Mrs Lowe in 1954 and was a very small shop with only one third of the current retail area.
1967 saw the shop being bought by David and Fiona Arnold who undertook extensive alterations, extending the shop area to the back of the building and developing the floors above into flats.
In 2001, David and Fiona retired and the building was purchased by Graham Allen, Martin Lee and Georgina Lee, who repaired and modernised the outer structure and the interior flats. Graham ran the bookshop itself and undertook a partial modernisation, with new shelving to much of the sales space. Graham retired in 2017 but continues to own the building with Martin and Georgina.
Over the years, owners have developed close relationships with Churches as well as many individual customers in the area, who continue to be supportive.